With multiple approved products, the field of stem cell therapies has gained substantial momentum over the last decade; several innovator companies are currently progressing their proprietary therapy candidates with cautious optimism. In fact, recent studies suggest that mesenchymal stem cells have the potential to end the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Global Stem Cells Market: Focus on Clinical Therapies, 2020–2030 (Based on Source (Allogeneic, Autologous); Origin (Adult, Embryonic); Type (Hematopoietic, Mesenchymal, Progenitor); Lineage (Amniotic Fluid, Adipose Tissue, Bone Marrow, Cardiosphere, Chondrocytes, Corneal Tissue, Cord Blood, Dental Pulp, Neural Tissue Placenta, Peripheral Blood, Stromal Cells); and Potency (Multipotent, Pluripotent))”.
The report features an extensive study of the current market landscape, offering an informed opinion on the likely adoption of these therapeutics over the next decade. The report features an in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of various stakeholders engaged in this domain. In addition to other elements, the study includes:
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of companies engaged in the development of stem cell therapies for treatment of wide range of clinical conditions
- Elaborate profiles of key industry players engaged in the development of stem cell therapies (shortlisted on the basis of the product portfolio).
- An insightful competitiveness analysis featuring a four-dimensional bubble chart, highlighting the key players in this domain.
- An assessment of over 20 commonly targeted therapeutic areas and details of stem cell-based therapies being developed to treat the same conditions.
- A detailed proprietary 2×2 representation that was developed to assess the current market scenario (in terms of existing competition and growth opportunities) across emerging and established market segments.
- An in-depth analysis of more than 1,500 grants that have been awarded to research institutes engaged in stem cell therapy-related projects, in the period between 2015 and 2019 (till November)
Key companies covered in the report
- Hope Biosciences
- Japan Regenerative Medicine
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics
- Orchard Therapeutics
- Osiris Therapeutics
- Pluristem Therapeutics
- Promithera Biosciences
- Stempeutics Research
- SCM Life Sciences
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Stem Cell Therapy Contract Manufacturing Market, 2019-2030
- Antibody Drug Conjugates Market (5th Edition), 2019-2030
- Cell and Advanced Therapies Supply Chain Management Market, 2019-2030: Focus on Technological Solutions
- Global T-Cell (CAR-T, TCR, and TIL) Therapy Market (4th Edition), 2019 – 2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415