Why is Gmail Not Letting me Attach Files?
People who are using Gmail can encounter a file attachment issue at any time when operating the account. You’ve come to the right page If you are unable to attach files to your Gmail account.
Let’s have a look at why you are getting this error and how to resolve it.
Unable to attach file in Gmail Android Phone
There could be a couple of reasons why you are unable to attach files to your Gmail account through Android phones.
- You are unable to attach a file because there is no internet connection on your device. Make sure that your device has adequate internet access or connect it through a Wi-Fi network.
- Well, it is possible that you are exceeding the allowed limit of the attachment in a single mail. You are only allowed to send a maximum of 25 MB of files in a single mail. So, make sure that you are exceeding the limit. And if you want to send more than that, then you need to do it in two emails.
- If you are facing the same issue in the Web version of the app, then you should try to switch Gmail into the Basic mode. The basic mode of Gmail will strip all the fancy improvements and only basic functions will remain. This should solve your issue if there is a bigger issue at your disposal.
- You can also go incognito if nothing is working in your favour. Try to go to incognito and then log in to your account. It will determine if the problem is with the Gmail servers or with the PC.
- If the problem is with the PC, then you should delete the cache and data from the device as soon as possible.
- You can also try to use a different browser that you are using right now.
Also Read - https://onlinegeeks.hpage.com/why-is-gmail-not-uploading-attachments.html
Get Maximum Result To Your Post - Share To All
User online : 97
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.Login Here