Where is the WPS PIN on My HP Printer?
WPS is a Wi-Fi protected setup being used for setting up the connection between wireless printers, router and other devices. And, to do that, all you need is WPS Pin on your HP Printer. Here’s how you can find the WPS Pin and connect to HP Printer:
Method 1: Using WPS Button
Method 2: Connect HP Printer Using WPS PIN
- On HP Printer’s control panel screen press the setting/ wireless button to select the ‘Wi-Fi protected setup’
- Then follow the on-screen instructions displayed on the printer
- After that, you’ll be provided with the option to select WPS Button, select it to press the WPS button on the wireless router
- Then go to your HP printer and press ‘Continue’ for the wireless connection
- Doing so will establish the connection with your Printer and as soon as the connection is established, your printer will then be ready for print.
Read this also: http://www.printeralign.viamagus.com/blog/How-to-Download-HP-Envy-5055-Printer-Driver-.html
- Repeat the above two steps.
- Then, It will then drive you to WPS PIN and you have to click on it so that the Pin code will display on the system screen
- After that, access software or configuration utility for the wireless access point
- There in the required field enter WPS PIN code.
- Now, open printer’s HP folder in (All Programs > Printer Setup & Software) to install the network printer driver
- After doing so, at last, choose the ‘Connect a new printer’ option on your PC. That’s it! Your HP Printer is now connected using WPS Pin.
Get Maximum Result To Your Post - Share To All
User online : 60
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.Login Here