The Global Parkinson’s Disease Drugs Market Share is likely to grow in the coming years due to the growing emphasis on the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Parkinson’s Disease Drugs: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at US$ 4,500.0 Mn in 2018. Fortune Business Insights states that the market will reach US$ 8,383.2 Mn by 2026, thereby exhibiting a CAGR of 8.1%.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Parkinson’s Disease Drugs Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Parkinson’s Disease Drugs Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Detailed Table of Content:
o Research Scope
o Market Segmentation
o Research Methodology
o Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
o Market Drivers
o Market Restraints
o Market Opportunities
o Market Trends
- Key Insights
o Prevalence of Parkinson’s Disease – For Key Countries, 2018
o Regulatory Scenario – For Key Countries
o Patent Snapshot
- 4.4 New Product Launch
o Pipeline Analysis
o Key Industry Developments -Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Parkinson’s Disease Drugs Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2014-2025
o Key Findings / Summary
o Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Drug Class
- Decarboxylase Inhibitors
- Monoamine Oxidase Type B (MAO-B) Inhibitors
- Catechol-O-Methyltransferase (COMT) Inhibitors
o Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Route of Administration
o Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Stores
o Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa