Increasing prevalence of urinary incontinence is a key factor driving the global foley catheters market size, says Fortune Business Insights in a report, titled “Foley Catheters Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (Two-way Foley Catheter, Three-way Foley Catheter, Others), By Material (Latex, Silicone), By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Long-term Care Centers, Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026.” The growing cases of kidney stones is expected to contribute positively to the global foley catheters market revenue. According to the report
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Foley Catheter Market.
Foley Catheters Market Segmentation:
- Two-way Foley Catheter
- Three-way Foley Catheter
By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Long-term Care Centers
- North America (USA, Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Foley Catheters Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.