According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled ‘Digital Radiography Market Size, Share and Global Trend by Product Type (Computed Radiography, Direct Digital Radiography), Application (General, Radiography Dentistry, Oncology, Orthopedic) End User (Hospital, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers) and Geography Forecast till 2026,’ the market is likely to expand at an in impressive rate of 5.0% CAGR due to exceptional advancements made in the field of medical X-Ray technology.
Global Digital Radiography Market Segmentation
• Computed Radiography
• Direct Digital Radiography
• General Radiography
By End User
• Diagnostic Centers
• North America (USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
· Comprehensive analysis of the Digital Radiography Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
· Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
· Identifies market restraints and boosters.
· Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.