QuickBooks Transaction Log File (TLG) is one of the several files that QuickBooks creates every time you open your company file in a new location. It is stored in the same folder as the company file itself. It is automatically created by QuickBooks. The .QBW file helps to recover data, if file gets damaged/corrupted.
Easiest Way to Open TLG Files:
- By downloading File Magic Universal Software Viewer
- Now you would be able to open files in any event
- It will help spare practical assets on your PC
- You don’t have countless projects running and in this manner lessen programming clashes.
At the point When Reset Transaction Log File:
- You successfully complete a manual reinforcement in QuickBooks
- You reestablish a convenient company file (.qbm)
- The company file doesn’t coordinate the exchange log file