Also known as the “Software error”, Roku error code 003 appears when Roku is unable to update the latest software. Sometimes, this code arises when the server is not found, and there is no network coverage. So, you need to update the software to resolve the issue.
Resolve the Roku error code 003:
Roku error code 003 can be rectified by taking the various troubleshooting steps that can be listed below. However, the users can also contact the customer support to get the issue rectified. Let us see the options of resolving the issue:
- The first step is to ensure that you have an active and stable internet connection.
- Also, make sure that the wireless username and password that you have entered is correct. For this, you have to check the SSID of the network. Its password can be WPA or WEP.
- You have to place your router and the Roku device close to each other to receive the strong wireless signal strength.
- You have to restart your Roku device by going into the settings. You have to restart your Roku TV if you are using that.
- You can also try to restart the router by going for the instructions provided in the user manual guide.
- You can use the Ethernet cable to improve the network connectivity as it provides a fast and reliable connection.