The global video streaming market is expected to rise with an impressive CAGR and generate the highest revenue by 2026. Fortune Business Insights™ in its latest report published this information. The report is titled “Video Streaming Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Component (Hardware, Software, Content Delivery Services), By Streaming Type (Live Video Streaming, On-demand Video Streaming), By Streaming Model (Advertisement-based, Subscription-based, Transactional-based/Rental), By Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), By End-Use (Commercial, Residential), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”. The report discusses research objectives, research scope, methodology, timeline and challenges during the entire forecast period. It also offers an exclusive insight into various details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies.
View More Information: @ https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/video-streaming-market-103057
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out the names of players providing these services in this video streaming market. They are as follows:
- Wowza Media Systems, LLC
- Walt Disney Company
- Roku, Inc.
- Netflix, Inc.
- Kaltura, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Google LLC
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Brightcove, Inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
- Apple, Inc.
- com, Inc.
- Akamai Technologies
- Other vendors
Content Delivery Services Segment to Cover Major Share Owing to their Impactful and Effective Features
In 2019, the content delivery services segment earned 88.4% video streaming market share as they are majorly used in wildlife broadcasting, product and services promotions, and online classes, among others. Under this segment, the OTT services sub-segment is expected to rise remarkably on account of its low-cost and flexible model. This segment requires a minimum network infrastructure as compared to the high-cost support involved for streaming IPTV and pay-TV.
Regional Analysis for Video Streaming Market:
- North America (the USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Video Streaming Market:
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Key Video Streaming Market Insights
- Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Competitive Landscape
- Global Video Streaming Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
- Company Profiles