To order this detailed 310+ page report, please visit this link
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape of therapeutics targeting STING pathway, based on several parameters, such as type of STING modulator (agonist or antagonist), type of molecule (small molecules, cyclic dinucleotides, non-nucleotides, biologics and others), phase of development (discovery, preclinical and clinical), target therapeutic area(s), type of therapy (monotherapy and combination therapy), route of administration (intratumoral, intravenous and others), and line of treatment (last line, second line or greater and first line or greater). The chapter also features an analysis of the developer landscape (including information on year of establishment, company size, geography and most active players). Further the chapter includes an analysis on the clinical trials focused on STING, along with information on parameters, such as recruitment status, study design and clinical endpoints.
- A detailed chapter highlighting various technology platforms that are being actively used for the development of STING modulators and analysis based on several parameters, such as type of modulator (agonist or antagonist), type of molecule (small molecules, cyclic dinucleotides, non-nucleotides, live biotherapeutics, nanoparticles and synthetic peptides), and analysis based on technology developer landscape (including information on year of establishment, company size and geography).
- Elaborate profiles of key players that are engaged in the development of therapeutics targeting STING pathway (shortlisted on the basis of phase of development of pipeline products), featuring a brief overview of the company, its financial information (if available), detailed descriptions of their respective lead drug candidates, recent developments and an informed future outlook. Additionally, each drug profile features information on the type of drug, route of administration, target indications and current status of development.
- Tabulated profiles of industry players (shortlisted on the basis of the antagonist in pipeline products), featuring details on the innovator company (such as year of establishment, location of headquarters, number of employees, key members of the executive team and recent developments), along with descriptions of their respective drug candidates.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
To request sample pages, please visit this link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Nuclear Medicine and Radiopharmaceuticals Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Global Psychedelic Therapeutics Market by Type of Psychedelic Substance (Ketamine, Psilocybin, MDMA and Others), by Origin (Natural and Synthetic), by Type of Therapy (Monotherapy, Combination and Others), by Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous, Intranasal and Others) and by Key Geographies (North America, Europe and Asia- Pacific and rest of the world): Industry Trends and Global Forecasts, 2020-2030
- Endocannabinoid System Targeted Therapeutics Market, 2020-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415