Roots Analysis has done a detailed study on Prefilled Syringe Fill / Finish Services Market, 2020-2030, covering key aspects of the industry’s evolution and identifying potential future growth opportunities.
To order this 260+ page report, which features 60+ figures and 110+ tables, please visit this link
Key Market Insights
- Over 100 companies across the globe claim to provide contract fill / finish services for prefilled syringes; close to 50% of these service providers are large companies with over 500 employees.
- The market landscape features the presence of well- established players in the domain, most of which claim to operate at various scales of operation and are located in different geographies.
- In order to acquire competencies across the supply chain and cater to the evolving needs of clients, companies offering services across different scales of operation have established presence in various geographies.
- Fill / finish service providers are actively investing in expansion projects to upgrade existing capabilities and capacity; several partnerships, mostly focused on offering contract services, have also been forged.
- As expected, majority of the installed contract fill / finish capacity for prefilled syringes belongs to the large service providers, accounting for around 80% of the available global capacity.
- The demand for fill / finish services for prefilled syringes is likely to steadily increase in the coming years; we believe stakeholders may have to expand their respective capacities to ensure a consistent supply.
- An evaluation of prefilled syringe combination product developers revealed that Europe and North America have emerged as the key regions for partnering opportunities for fill / finish service providers.
- Caste Study: Around 70 prefilled syringes are being manufactured by large companies, most of which claim to be capable of fabricating syringe barrels from both glass and plastic materials.
- We expect drug developers to continue to outsource their fill / finish operations in the short to mid term, resulting in an annualized growth at the rate of over 8% within the contract services market.
- In the long-term, the projected opportunity for the fill / finish service providers for prefilled syringes is likely to be well distributed across various types of barrel chambers, scales of operation and geographical regions.
For more information, please visit https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/prefilled-syringe-fill-finish-services/301.html
Table of Contents
1.1. Chapter Overview
1.2. Scope of the Report
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Chapter Outlines
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
+1 (415) 800 3415