To order this detailed 320+ page report, please visit this link
- A detailed review of the current landscape of companies offering contract manufacturing services for biologics, using microbial expression systems, along with information on their year of establishment, company size, location of headquarters, number and location of their production facilities, scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), type of biologic(s) manufactured (peptides / proteins, antibodies, vaccines, biosimilars, oligonucleotides, plasmid DNA and others), type of microbial expression system(s) used (bacterial, yeast and others), type of fermenter(s) employed (single-use fermenters, stainless steel fermenters and others), type of manufacturing service(s) offered (cell banking, process development and characterization, analytical method development and testing, quality assurance and control, scale-up, downstream processing and regulatory support), and regulatory accreditations / certifications received (if any).
- A region-wise, company competitiveness analysis, highlighting key players engaged in microbial based contract manufacturing based on their experience (considering the year of establishment of the firm) and expertise (taking into account their service portfolio, number of different types of biologics manufactured and number of distinct expression system(s) used).
- An analysis of the various partnerships signed within this domain, with a focus on microbial contract biomanufacturing, since 2016, based on several relevant parameters, such as year of partnership, type of partnership model adopted, scale of operation, type of biologic, focus area, therapeutic area, most active players (in terms of number of partnerships signed), and geography. Further, it features a detailed analysis of the various mergers and acquisitions that were carried out in this domain, highlighting the trend in terms of number of players acquired between 2016-2020 (till May), along with the geographical distribution of this activity.
- An elaborate analysis of the various expansion initiatives undertaken by contract manufacturers using microbial expression systems in order to augment their capabilities, over the period 2016-2020 (till May), taking into consideration several relevant parameters, such as year of expansion, type of expansion (capability expansion, capacity expansion, facility expansion and new facility), scale of operation of manufacturing facility, type of biologic and location of manufacturing facility.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of Product
To request sample pages, please visit this link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Drug Repurposing Service Providers Market, 2020 – 2030
- Antibody Discovery Services and Platforms Market (3rd Edition), 2020-2030
- Live Biotherapeutic Products and Microbiome Contract Manufacturing Market: Focus on Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and Finished Dosage Forms, 2020 – 2030
+1 (415) 800 3415