The contract fill / finish services market for biologics is anticipated to be worth USD 4.2 billion by 2030
A steadily growing demand for biologic fill / finish services has generated a range of new opportunities for contract service providers; stakeholders have invested heavily to ensure product integrity and safety
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Biologics Fill / Finish Services Market, 2019-2030.”
The report features an extensive study on the contract service providers offering drug product manufacturing services within the biopharmaceutical industry. The study features in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of companies that claim to specialize in fill / finish operations. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of contract fill / finish services market for biopharmaceuticals.
- A region-wise, company competitiveness analysis, highlighting prominent fill / finish service providers across various packaging types.
- Elaborate profiles of key players across key geographies (North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific).
- An analysis of the recent collaborations (signed since 2013) focused on the contract fill / finish services for biologics.
- A detailed analysis of the expansions undertaken (since 2013) by various service providers for augmenting their respective fill / finish service portfolios.
- An estimate of the global contract fill / finish capacity, by taking into consideration the capacities of various fill / finish service providers.
- An informed estimate of the annual demand for fill / finish of biologics, taking into account the top 20 biologics.
- An analysis to identify the key performance indicators for service providers active in the domain.
- A case study to highlight the benefits of using robotic / automated equipment for aseptic fill / finish processes.
- A case study to highlight the role of ready-to-use packaging containers in aseptic fill / finish operations.
- A discussion on the potential growth areas and recent trends impacting the outsourcing potential for biopharmaceuticals.
- A detailed market forecast, featuring analysis of the current and projected future opportunity across key market segments (listed below)
- Types of Primary Packaging Containers
- Types of Biologics
- Peptides / proteins
- Cell therapies
- Gene therapies
- Viral products
- Company Size
- Large / very large
- Scale of Operation
- Key Therapeutic Areas
- Infectious diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Other indications
- Key Geographical Regions
- North America (US, Canada)
- Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain and rest of the Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India and Australia
For more information please click on the following link:
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415
Get Maximum Result To Your Post - Share To All
User online : 97
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.Login Here