Roots Analysis has done a detailed study on Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030, covering key aspects of the industry’s evolution and identifying potential future growth opportunities.
To order this 750+ page report, which features 200+ figures and 250+ tables, please visit this link
Key Market Insights
- Over 235 companies worldwide claim to offer contract manufacturing services for various types of biopharmaceutical drug / therapy products.
- The market landscape is highly fragmented featuring the presence of both established players and new entrants; majority of biopharmaceutical CMOs are based in the developed geographies.
- Case study: CMOs focusing on niche biologic markets, primarily novel product candidates for which in-house biomanufacturing expertise is low, are likely to experience significant growth in the coming years.
- The installed global contract manufacturing capacity, spread across various geographies, is currently estimated to be over 4.5 million liters.
- The demand for contract manufacturing services is expected to rise across different therapeutic areas; closer inspection of available capacity and expected utilization trend are required to optimize supply parameters.
- With over 450 deals inked in the past six years, there has been a surge in the partnership activity; majority of the collaborations have been signed for the development and manufacturing of cell therapies and antibodies.
- In order to cater the increasing demand for biologics, stake holders are actively expanding their existing capabilities; this is evident from the various acquisitions that have recently been reported.
- We expect the developers to continue to outsource their manufacturing operations in the short to mid-term, resulting in an annualized growth rate of more than 8%.
- In the long term, the projected opportunity is anticipated to be well distributed across various types of expression systems used for biomanufacturing, scale of operation and size of contract service providers
For more information, please visit https://rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/biopharma-contract-manufacturing-market-3rd-edition-2019-2030/250.html
+1 (415) 800 3415