Outsourcing has become a popular trend among biopharmaceutical developers, allowing them to leverage the expertise / larger production capacities of CMOs / CDMOs and achieve significant cost and time related advantages
Roots Analysis is pleased to announce the publication of its recent study, titled, “Biopharma Contract Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030.”
The report features an extensive study on the contract service providers within the biopharmaceutical industry. The study features in-depth analysis, highlighting the capabilities of a diverse set of biopharmaceutical CMOs and CDMOs. Amongst other elements, the report includes:
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, featuring a comprehensive list of active CMOs and detailed analysis of the manufacturing service providers based on a number of parameters.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that have a diverse range of capabilities for the development, manufacturing, and packaging of biologics.
- A detailed discussion on the key enablers in this domain, including certain niche product classes, which are likely to have a significant impact on the growth of the contract services market.
- A case study on the growing global biosimilars market, highlighting the opportunities for biopharmaceutical CMOs and CDMOs.
- A case study comparing the key characteristics of large molecule and small molecule drugs, along with details on the various steps involved in their respective manufacturing processes.
- A discussion on challenges related to in-house manufacturing, featuring a brief overview of the various parameters that a drug / therapy developer may need to take into consideration while deciding whether to manufacture its products in-house or outsource.
- An analysis of the recent collaborations (signed since 2013) focused on the contract manufacturing of biologics.
- Commonly Outsourced Business Operations
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
- Finished Dosage Formulations (FDF)
- Types of Expression System
- Company Size
- Large and Very Large
- Scale of Operation
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
- Rest of the World
For more information please click on the following link:
Other Recent Offerings
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Peptide Therapeutics: Contract API Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roots Analysis Private Limited
+1 (415) 800 3415