To order this 750+ page report, please visit this link
- A detailed review of the overall landscape of the biopharmaceutical contract manufacturing market, featuring a comprehensive list of active CMOs and detailed analysis of the manufacturing service providers based on a number of parameters, such as scale of operation (preclinical, clinical and commercial), type of biologics manufactured (peptides / proteins, antibodies, vaccines, cell therapies, gene therapies, antibody drug conjugates, vectors, biosimilars, nucleic acids and others), type of expression systems used (mammalian, microbial and others), year of establishment, employee size, geographical location of the CMO, number of manufacturing facilities, as well as the location of these facilities, GMP compliance, affiliations to regulatory agencies, type of bioreactors used (single-use bioreactors and stainless steel bioreactors), mode of operation of bioreactors (batch, fed-batch and perfusion) and bioprocessing capacity.
- Elaborate profiles of key players that have a diverse range of capabilities for the development, manufacturing and packaging of biologics. Each profile provides an overview of the company, its financial performance (if available), information related to its service portfolio, manufacturing facilities, and details on partnerships, recent developments (expansions), as well as a comprehensive future outlook.
- A detailed discussion on the key enablers in this domain, including certain niche product classes, such as antibody drug conjugates (ADCs), bispecific antibodies, cell therapies, gene therapies and viral vectors, which are likely to have a significant impact on the growth of the contract services market.
- A case study on the growing global biosimilars market, highlighting the opportunities for biopharmaceutical CMOs and CDMOs.
- A case study comparing the key characteristics of large molecule and small molecule drugs, along with details on the various steps involved in their respective manufacturing processes.
- A discussion on challenges related to in-house manufacturing, featuring a brief overview of the various parameters that a drug / therapy developer may need to take into consideration while deciding whether to manufacture its products in-house or outsource.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Commonly Outsourced Business Operations
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API)
- Finished Dosage Formulations (FDF)
- Types of Expression System
- Company Size
- Large and Very Large
- Scale of Operation
- Key Geographical Region
- North America
To request sample pages, please visit this link
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market (3rd Edition), 2019-2030
- Antibody Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- China Biopharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
- Peptide Therapeutics: Contract API Manufacturing Market, 2020-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415