I will be able to offer you a transparent view of the strategy to attain high within the section and increase your chances to clear the extent.
1. Number of Questions 25
2. Maximum Marks 50 (2 marks per question)
3. Negative Marking for wrong answer Yes (0.5 Marks each)
4. Mode of Paper Computer-Based Exam (Online)
5. Language English & Hindi (Bilingual)
6. sort of Questions Multiple Choice ( Objective type)
A Quick View on the Exam Pattern
The SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I exam has 4 subjects each having equal marks i.e. 50. The candidates are given an hour to unravel those 100 questions. The candidates who are visually impaired and have spastic paralysis are going to be given 80 minutes. the overall Awareness is one among the 4 subjects mentioned within the Tier- I exam of SSC CGL.
The section features a total of 25 questions on various topics associated with knowledge of society, current events, and general observation and awareness.
These topics are often broadly classified into two categories:
1. Static General Awareness
2. Dynamic General Awareness
Study Plan for Static General Awareness:
Text Book: NCERTs from Class VI to X
Refresher: Lucent Publication
Year Book: Manorama Year Book
Study Plan for Dynamic General Awareness:
Newspaper: Follow standard newspaper. Read it on a day to day and make notes.
News Channel: DD News, DD Lok Sabha, and DD Rajya Sabha
Category No of questions Question Percentage (%) Difficulty Level
History Static 4 16.00 Moderate
Culture Static 1 4.00 Easy
Geography Static 3 12.00 Easy-Difficult
Static 2 8.00 Easy- Difficult
Polity Static 2 8.00 Easy
General Science Static 7 28.00 Difficult
Current Affairs Dynamic 3 12.00 Moderate- Difficult
Environment Dynamic 1 4.00 Easy
Personalities Dynamic 1 4.00 Difficult
Scientific Research Dynamic 1 4.00 Difficult
Overall Analysis of the Paper:
• The questions within the paper are majorly asked from Science, History, Geography and Current Affairs.
• In this paper, questions are more from the static section.
• The level of the paper is moderate to difficult. To win this game you’ll prepare current affairs by following the sources which I even have discussed within the study plan section and NCERTs will assist you in preparing the science section. syllabus of ssc cgl
The practice is that the Secret Key