Springfield Publisher welcomes authors from everywhere throughout the world to submit imaginative articles and research discoveries for publication. Authors may submit work with any scientific subject of expertise. Articles submitted to Publisher name undergo rigorous peer review to guarantee the highest quality. Stringent author rules additionally secure publication quality to enable scientific papers to arrive at the biggest group of spectators possible.
- Authors ought to set up their original article in English and submit the outcome file to Managing Editor at Email. The source documents of the original article can be in either pdf or MS word for its acknowledgment
- There are no charges for article submission. Authors need to pay after publication of the article
- Authors can discover article processing charges of the Journals at SpringfieldArticle handling charges page
- Authors can present their original manuscript on the web. Upon submission an affirmation will be produced for future reference, where authors can follow the article’s status
- Submission of an original copy shows an implied understanding that the paper had not published in different journals beforehand and is free from potential irreconcilable situation and individual analysis
- Authors can withdraw their compositions inside 15 days from the date of submission and if there should withdraw after revision of the article, authors expected to pay least processing charges of $50.
- All submissions ought to be in English with look into content, a rundown of catchphrases and the author mailing address
- Article ought to be displayed in a brief way and with exact reports. Stay away from copyright infringement and discontinuity of the work
Open Access Policy
Open Access Journals was founded with a mission to develop a reliable platform, free and unrestricted access to the data for everyone to read and download. This platform with a sole aim of providing the most trusted scientifically authentic information without restricting the access of published content.We believe that the Promotion of Open Access is crucial to encourage innovations, developments and flow of knowledge throughout the world. Creators/Authors/Innovators/Researchers can self-chronicle their Research Work and this is the version that has been accepted for publication recommended during submission,