Restart Netflix on Android
- If you are using Android then first cross to the settings option from the Home screen of your Android device.
- Open the App option which will contain the Netflix app as well.
- Select that and tap on the clear cache, then clear data.
- Press OK to confirm the process.
- Now try to use the Netflix app again.
Restart Netflix on iOS
- If you are using an iOS device, tap on the Home button twice and you will gain a preview of recently used apps.
- Swipe left or right to find Netflix, and once you do, swipe up to close it.
- Go back to the Home screen and launch Netflix again.
Not working? The next step is to restart your device to see if the problems is resolved then.
There are times when you might require to reset other devices as well such as Smart TV, gaming assuage Xbox One, PS4 etc. to solve the Netflix related problems. So, the process of resetting Netflix in other connected devices is here.
- Open the Netflix app on your device.
- Next, you require to enter the code using remote ‘Up, Up, Down, Down, left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up’.
- As you enter the code, an option to deactivate Netflix will appear on the screen. Select that and then sign in again.
If you are facing any issues in Netflix about please visit our Netflix Contact Number Australia immediately for Quick Support.