PMJDY for Financial Literacy
Apart from the significant standard benefits of the scheme, the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana also offers several macro-level benefits to enable the entire nation’s development.
Through the PMJDY scheme, a significant number of people in the country now have insurance, access to overdraft facilities and loans, pensions, and can exercise the benefits of Aadhaar. Even facilities offered by Bank Mitra CSP providers all across India.
Macro-benefits under the Jan Dhan Yojana Account:
- Every family gets an account which guarantees they have a savings account to deposit their savings into.
- At the time of account opening, beneficiaries will be given a kit that holds a passbook, a cheque book and a financial literacy guide.
- Every family receives a RuPay debit card with the Jan Dhan bank account. This guarantees easy withdrawals using ATMs.
- The scheme offers insurance facilities to a lot of people who are unable to afford the insurance from their own pockets. Insurance coverage for everyone signifies higher value is attached to citizens’ lives.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is an Aadhar-linked scheme to circumvent fraud, linked to account openings.
- The Jan Dhan account can be utilized to transfer funds to and from several different public and private banks within our country.
- Account transfer for the Jan Dhan Yojana can be carried out from one bank in India to another. This is possible as all the associated banks are connected through the core banking network.
- The Jan Dhan Yojana might also prove useful in decreasing the dependency of India’s farmers on regional money lenders. This is one of the primary causes of farmers getting caught in a vicious cycle of debt. Loan and overdraft services linked with the PMJDY account will enable farmers to bypass borrowing from money lenders who generally have no approved account-keeping systems. And are known to utilise fraudulent transactions to obtain higher returns from their borrowers.
The scheme’s primary objective was to encourage the unorganized sector to access the benefits of banking and to enter them in the financial system. The macro-benefits are also targeted to engender financial literacy in them. Bank Mitra CSP Provider India
You can apply to assist in providing these services in the villages near you with Bank Mitra CSP apply facility here.
BANK Mitra CSP Online
410/A, Jodhpur Park, Kolkata, West Bengal – 700068
Website – https://www.bankmitracsponline.com/
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 1800 180 4546 | +91 7044164351