A SalesForce Developer is a programmer who creates functionality and solves problems in SalesForce software using a variety of web languages, software programs, and technologies. As a SalesForce Developer, your responsibilities will include creating and maintaining websites and applications both for the public and internal sites for companies, and teams.
A job description is a useful, plain-language tool that explains the tasks, duties, functions and responsibilities of a position. It details who performs a specific type of work, how that work is to be completed, and the frequency and the purpose of the work as it relates to the organization’s mission and goals.
To help you get started, take a look at the sample job descriptions below.
Salesforce Developer – Job Description Template
Write a short and catchy paragraph about your company. Make sure to provide information about the company’s culture, perks, and benefits.
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs.
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Previous work experience with application and software development.
- Experience developing customer-facing interfaces.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms.
Also, Find Entry level it jobs in Raleigh
- Manage the Client Relationship.
- Create and Manage Project Plans.
- Discovery Sessions and Status Meetings (scheduling client calls).
- Requirements gathering.
- Teamwork with Project Managers and technical staff.
- Product configuration.
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience with Apex, VisualForce.
Strong attention to detail, logic, problem-solving, written and
- interpersonal communication, presentation, and client-facing skills.
- Creative, enthusiastic, and able to thrive in a team environment.
- Readiness to be in hands-on development roles, and demonstrate adaptability, coachability, and flexibility to learn and take on other project responsibilities as needed.