1. Riddle: What has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg
2. Riddle: I’m tall when I’m young, and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?
Answer: A candle
3. Riddle: What month of the year has 28 days?
Answer: All of them
4. Riddle: What is full of holes but still holds water?
Answer: A sponge
5. Riddle: What question can you never answer yes to?
Answer: Are you asleep yet?
For different kind of riddles Click here
6. Riddle: What is always in front of you but can’t be seen?
Answer: The future
7. Riddle: There’s a one-story house in which everything is yellow. Yellow walls, yellow doors, yellow furniture. What color are the stairs?
Answer: There aren’t any—it’s a one-story house.
8. Riddle. What can you break, even if you never pick it up or touch it?
Answer: A promise
9. Riddle: What goes up but never comes down?
Answer: Your age
10. Riddle: A man who was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat didn’t get a single hair on his head wet. Why?
Answer: He was bald.
11. Riddle: What gets wet while drying?
Answer: A towel
12. Riddle: What can you keep after giving to someone?
Answer: Your word
13. Riddle: I shave every day, but my beard stays the same. What am I?
Answer: A barber
For Hard Riddles Click here
14. Riddle: You see a boat filled with people, yet there isn’t a single person on board. How is that possible?
Answer: All the people on the boat are married.
15. Riddle: You walk into a room that contains a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle and a fireplace. What would you light first?
Answer: The match
16. Riddle: A man dies of old age on his 25 birthday. How is this possible?
Answer: He was born on February 29.
17. Riddle: I have branches, but no fruit, trunk or leaves. What am I?
Answer: A bank
18. Riddle: What can’t talk but will reply when spoken to?
Answer: An echo
19. Riddle: The more of this there is, the less you see. What is it?
Riddles for Kids
20. Riddle: David’s parents have three sons: Snap, Crackle, and what’s the name of the third son?
Click here for more riddles