Reset Password in QuickBooks - Resolve It
If you are not able to login to your QuickBooks account with your current password. Probably you forget your QuickBooks password, now time to reset password in QuickBooks account to continue your QuickBooks accounting services. You can reset your QuickBooks password anytime with the help of the below-given solution. Before reset password, you need to decide the type of password you want to reset. We mean to say QuickBooks online password or QuickBooks Desktop password. We will discuss both one by one if you want to reset QuickBooks Desktop password then you need to choose one from the admin password or user password to reset.
Read More: Quickbooks Help
Reset Password in QuickBooks Desktop
To reset the password in QuickBooks Desktop, you need the QuickBooks Password Reset tool after that you can access your company file.
Reset Admin Password
With the help of QuickBooks reset tool, you can reset the admin password to all versions of QuickBooks, higher than 2018. Choose the appropriate tool on the basis of the QuickBooks version installed in your system.
This is available in three different versions:-
Reset password for US customer
- QuickBooks Desktop Password Reset tool US version
- QuickBooks Desktop Password Reset tool Canada Version
- QuickBooks Desktop Password Reset tool UK version
After resetting the password you will open your QuickBooks company file with the help of a new password. A token is used only one-time to reset the password, if you want to reset password again you need a new token.
- Enter your license details and the business information that you provide at the time of registration.
- If the entered details are not correct then log in to https://camps.intuit.com to check your registration information.
- Accept terms and conditions and license agreements.
- Downloading starts automatically, if the downloading does not start, click on download now.
- Open the QuickBooks password reset tool.
- Enter the token number that was received on your registered Email Address.
- Now select the QuickBooks Desktop product from the drop-down list.
- Remember that, select the same version as QuickBooks.
- Select the company file that you want or reset the password.
- Enter the new password and enter the same password on the confirm password section.
- Finally, click on the reset password to completely reset your password.
Reset user password
If you don’t have an admin password or you are a normal user then you need to contact the admin user. Because only the admin can reset your password.
You need to follow these steps to change a user password:-
- Sign in as admin.
- Go to the company, choose to set up users and passwords.
- Now select Set up the user.
- If it asked to enter the admin password again then enter the password.
- In the list select the particular user to change the password.
- Now select the Edit user.
- Enter a new password that wants to choose.
- Now choose the next and again next.
- Finally, finish.
Get Maximum Result To Your Post - Share To All
User online : 97
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.Login Here