QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is one of the complex payroll errors that generally takes place because of improper file setup in the Operating System of your PC. There are several responsible causes for leading this error code to occur, take a look:
- When any kind of virus or malware attack corrupts the Windows system files.
- Damaged QuickBooks Company files.
- When QuickBooks Payroll is not upgraded to its latest edition.
- Due to corrupted window registration files.
- When EIN (Employee Identification Number) is idle (inactive), this error turns up.
For requiring in-depth assistance on resolving this error code, contact us on 1-855-929-O12O.
For more information, dial 1-855-929-O12O.
Visit our website: https://www.qbpayrollsupportphonenumber.com/quickbooks-payroll-error-30159/