Patient Portal Market size is forecast to reach $5.94 Billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 17.78% during the forecast period 2020-2025. A Patient portal is a web-based access point that relates to the electronic health records (EHR) systems or access points, which is focused on patient’s access to health records and they can share their health information and communicate remotely. These allow patients to investigate various data points, including physician notes, lab results, their health histories, and immunizations discharge reviews. The Healthcare sector at present is putting more preference for patient engagement. Digital technology is rapidly establishing its base in healthcare technology through the adoption of a patient portal. A patient portal is improving patient engagement and is supporting to deliver better outcomes.
- Integrated patient portals were identified as the most lucrative segment in 2019 owing to the rapid shift of providers from their previous methods to the Electronic Health Records
- The modernization of operations and approaches, by utilizing technology solutions, such as patient portals and analytical sources, improves the efficiency of healthcare organizations and facilities.
- In 2019, Europe dominated the Patient Portal Market owing to enhanced digitization of the healthcare processes and implementation of telehealth and healthcare IT projects in the region.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Patient Portal market report.
Request for Sample of the Report @ https://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=16770
- Increasing demand for High-quality Medical Infrastructure
- Increase in the Demand for Electronic Health Records (EHRs)