Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll Recipe
- Chef: Gulli Boys
- Recipe Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Cook Time: 40 mins
- Difficulty Level: Easy
About Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll Recipe | Kathi Roll Recipe: A delicious appetizer recipe that can beat all your hunger pangs and can be served in brunch or even dinner parties as a side in main course. Kids and adults love it alike. Kathi rolls are now a popular street food in North India as well. Here is a recipe os Paneer tikka Kathi Roll which is one of the most loved Punjabi snacks that is tangy, spicy and a delight to taste buds! Made in just 30 minutes, this is a quick and easy recipe that you can cook at any time. Savour these paneer tikka kathi rolls as is or serve along with some mint chutney and sliced onions on the side.
Ingredients in Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll Recipe: Juicy paneer tikkas topped with green chutney and onions and wrapped in egg paratha made with a fresh dough.
Ingredients Of Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll
- 2 Cups Maida (refined flour)
- 1 tsp Salted yogurt (to knead the dough)
- To help rolling Dry flour
- For frying the parathas Ghee
- 4 Eggs (slightly beaten)
- For filling Paneer tikkas
- 1/2 cup Onions, finely chopped
- to taste Green chillies, finely chopped
- to taste Salt
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- Green chutney
How to Make Paneer Tikka Kathi Roll
- 1.Mix maida and salt, and knead into a soft, sticky, dough (quite wet), with the yogurt.
- 2.Cover and keep aside for 2-3 hours.
- 3.Mix the onions, green chillies, salt and lemon juice and keep aside.
- 4.Place a tawa over the burner, and heat it over high heat.
- 5.While it is heating, roll a piece of dough into a 1/8″ thick round, using dry flour if it sticks.
- 6.Keeping the heat high, place the dough round over the tawa.
- 7.When bubbles start appearing, flip it over and pour a generous helping of egg over it. Dribble some ghee around the edge and lower the heat.
- 8.When brown on the underside, flip over for just a few seconds.
- 9.Take the parantha off the heat, keep egg side up, smear with some chutney, place tikkas in a line in the center, cover with the onion mixture, roll and serve.
You can also saute paneer cubes with some spices for filling instead of getting cooked paneer tikkas.