One of the most common problems that users often face is the “Outlook Not Responding” error. This message is commonly displayed when Windows is not able to communicate quickly enough with a program running on your computer. Against this backdrop, a list of possible reasons that might cause Microsoft Outlook to stop responding has been detailed for you below.
1. You have not installed the latest updates.
2. The outlook is in use by another process.
3. The outlook is loading external content, such as images in an email message.
4. A previously installed add-in is interfering with Outlook.
5. Your mailboxes are too large.
6. Your AppData folder is redirected to a network location.
7. You have to repair your Office programs.
In that case user can contact technical professionals and ask them for the best suitable solution of your issue. Just call at Outlook Technical Support Number 1(888)404-9844 and solve your issue in minimal time & with experts helps.