Oseltamivir Market size is forecast to reach $694.3 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.17% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Oseltamivir, sold under the brand name Tamiflu, is an antiviral medication used to treat and prevent influenza A and influenza B. Many medical organizations recommend it in people who have complications or are at high risk of complications within 48 hours of first symptoms of infection. It helps make the symptoms like stuffy nose, cough, sore throat, fever/chills, aches, and tiredness less severe and shortens the recovery time by 1-2 days. Oseltamivir acts as neuraminidase inhibitor of the influenza virus, by preventing its reproduction by budding from the host cell. This also prevents the cleavage of sialic acid residues, thus interfering with progeny virus disbursement within the mucosal secretions and reducing viral infectivity. Growing incidences of influenza among the population, increasing awareness about the prevention, and increasing investments in novel drug combinations by big investment firms are major factors that are driving the market growth in recent years.
Request for Sample of the Report @ https://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=501917
- North America dominated the Oseltamivir Market in the year 2019 owing to large number of cases of the population infected with influenza, increasing healthcare affordability of the majority population and government initiatives, presence of key market players in the region and funds for better innovations in the drug market. The Oseltamivir Market scope for different regions will be provided in the final report.
- Rising numbers of influenza cases among the population, increasing awareness programs about the prevention and treatment of influenza, and increasing investments in novel drug combinations by big investment firms and key players in the market have helped in significant growth of Oseltamivir Market.
- Side effects of Oseltamivir is anticipated to hamper the market growth of the Oseltamivir Industry.
Geography – Segment Analysis
North America dominated the geography segment of Oseltamivir Market with a share of more than 37.41% in 2019, followed by Europe. Growing prevalence of influenza, increasing healthcare affordability of the masses and government initiatives for increasing awareness about prevention and treatment of influenza have helped in the growth of Oseltamivir Market infrastructure in this region.
Drivers – Oseltamivir Market
- Rising numbers of influenza cases among the population
- Increasing awareness programs about Influenza
Oseltamivir Industry Outlook
Oseltamivir Market top 10 companies are Cipla Inc, Sanofi, Hetero Healthcare Ltd, Lotus International, Md Export, Nagar Medico, Alembic Pharmaceuticals, Shivam Pharma Export, Natco Pharma and Triveni Chemical, among others.
About IndustryARC : IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.