Learn spoken and written the Arabic language
Our Arabic certificate courses ( Fusha ) starts with the starter level ( Tamhidi ) and consist of fifteen levels. Each level helps you increase your vocabulary and understanding of the language. Our entire course focus is on Reading, Writing, and Spoken Arabic.
Along your journey, you will learn new words, grammar and will be constantly encouraged to write and build conversations with your classmates. This course welcomes all, who want to learn the Arabic language by a certified native Arabic teacher in the comfort of their homes at a time convenient to them. Our classes are live and available 24 hours a day.
- Introduction to shapes and sounds of Arabic letters, numbers & colors.
- The long and short vowels
- Three and four-letter words and picture recognition
- Recognition of script, greetings, introductions, personal data, expressions, time, days of the week
- Informally introduces grammar – singular pronouns and possessive pronouns; engages students in conversation about personal data, school life, family members, etc.
Explore for Adult Courses: https://skills53.com/adults/course/arabic-language
Explore for Kids Courses: https://skills53.com/kids/course/arabic-language-starters