Montelukast Sodium Market size is forecast to reach $856 million by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period 2020-2025. Montelukast Sodium is used to treat asthma and seasonal year-round allergies. An increasing number of asthma patients and increasing prevalence of seasonal allergies also known as seasonal allergic rhinitis or hay fever are the major factors driving the growth of the market. The rise in respiratory diseases coupled with the growing geriatric population is set to further enhance the overall market demand of Montelukast Sodium during the forecast period 2020-2025.
- North America dominated the Montelukast Sodium Market in 2019 owing to the high prevalence of asthma and other respiratory diseases. The Montelukast Sodium Market scope for different regions will be provided in the final report.
- Increasing prevalence of allergic diseases and its usage to prevent bronchospasm is likely to aid in the market growth of montelukast sodium.
- Detailed analysis of the Strength, Weakness, and Opportunities of the prominent players operating in the market will be provided in the Montelukast Sodium Market report.
- Lack of awareness among people and increasing side effects such as stomach pain, heartburn, nausea, and diarrhea is poised to create hurdles for the Montelukast Sodium Market.
Request for Sample of the Report @ https://www.industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=502018
Report Price: $ 4500 (Single User License)
Geography – Segment Analysis
North America dominated the montelukast sodium market in 2019 with a share of more than 36.7%, followed by Europe owing to the high prevalence of asthma and other respiratory diseases. Increasing patients of bronchospasm & primary dysmenorrhea and its usage to prevent wheezing, chest tightness and coughing are increasing the growth of the montelukast sodium market in this region.
Drivers – Montelukast Sodium Market
- Rising respiratory diseases and increasing geriatric population
- Increasing prevalence of allergic diseases and rapidly increasing urbanization
Montelukast Sodium Industry Outlook: Montelukast Sodium, the top 10 companies are Apotex Corp, Glenmark Generic Ltd, Kudco Ireland Ltd, Merck Sharp Dohme Corp, Morepen Laboratory, Mylan N V, Roxane Laboratories, Inc, Sandoz International, Teva Pharmaceutical Industry Ltd, and Vintage Pharmaceutical Inc among others.
About IndustryARC : IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications market research. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.