What are the cancelation and the refund policy of Lufthansa Airlines?
Lufthansa Airlines is the largest German airline that is the largest airline in Europe in terms of the passenger it carries. The group has over 700 aircraft and, therefore, it makes the largest airline fleets in the world. The services offered by this airline provides a memorable experience to the passengers. They also offer flexibility to their services. Let us have a look.
The first is the Lufthansa cancelation policy that states that:
- The passengers are provided the flexibility to cancel the ticket up to 24 hours before the beginning of the trip.
- The amount of the refund depends upon the type of ticket that has been purchased.
- The passengers can cancel the flight ticket online even the booking of the flight has been done in the Lufthansa office or via the website under Lufthansa Cancelation policy.
Lufthansa Refund policy, on the other hand, provides the user with the rules and regulations and users have to follow that. Once you are done with the cancelation of the flight, there are certain cases in which you are eligible to get a refund. Following describes Lufthansa refund policy:
- After the cancelation of the flight, a passenger can apply for the refund online up to one day before the departure of the flight.
- If in case, due to some reason, the online refund cannot be processed, then the passenger is free to contact the customer care of the Lufthansa airlines.