The global legionella testing market size is anticipated to gain traction from the increasing prevalence of legionnaire infection. In addition to this, the rapidly spreading pandemic of COVID19 that affects the respiratory system is also propelling the demand for legionella testing kits. A recently published report by Fortune Business Insights titled, “Legionella Testing Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this Market.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Legionella Testing Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Legionella Testing Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1. Prevalence of Legionella Infection by Key Countries
4.2. Key Industry Developments
4.3. technological Advancements in Legionella Testing Kits
4.4. Regulatory Scenario
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2 Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
5.2.1 Culture Media
5.2.2 Urine Antigen Testing (UAT)
5.2.3 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
5.2.5 Direct Fluorescent Antibody Test (DFA)
5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
5.3.1 Hospitals & Clinics