We all get attracted towards a person once in our lifetime. It’s very natural to fall in love with someone. However, what if the person you love is not feeling attracted towards you? Or maybe he/she is treating you like a friend, but not as a lover. This can be hurting you deeply. However, you can recite Islamic Dua or wazifa for love and attraction to attract the love of your life.
The person on whom you have a crush may not be finding sheer interest in you. They might be considering you as their close friend. But at times, they might be avoiding your feelings & heartfelt emotions. As they are not responding positively towards your feelings, you might be feeling unhappy. Life seems colorless at times. But instead of feeling sad, take the help of magical yet powerful islamic dua or wazifa for love and attraction.
If your intentions are true & genuine, then this dua can make wonders for you. You should be willing to get married to your crush, rather than just having a temporary relationship. As otherwise this dua will not work well in your case. Islamic duas or wazifas are created to bring up the peace & happiness in the world. So, you should be true to your heart.
- One can perform this dua on any day of the week. However, you should prefer to recite from Thursday.
- First of everything, make a strong commitment to yourself to recite this dua or wazifa regularly.
- After that, perform your obligatory dua like every day.
- Then, take a sugar cube from the kitchen & place it in front of your namaaz mat.
- Thereafter, recite “Za la a Doran omaakh anilantey domantey zakah” for 300 times.
- Lastly, blow on the sugar cube you have placed in front of you. And, handover it to the person of your dreams.
You are required to perform this dua regularly & religiously. Also, perform this islamic dua or wazifa for love and attraction for 1 month. If you face any problem in reciting the dua, then you can get into touch with our Molvi ji.