Insulin Pump Market report offers an in-depth analysis of various factors promoting and demoting the growth of the market during the mentioned forecast period. The information provided in the report is gathered from primary and secondary research methods. The global insulin pump market is likely to gain impetus from the ever-increasing prevalence of diabetes reported worldwide. Coupled with this, the rising geriatric population and surging number of people affected by type 1 diabetes would drive the market growth. Fortune Business Insights™ provided this information in a recent report, titled, “Insulin Pump Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Product Type (Pumps (Tethered Pumps, Patch Pumps, and Others), and Consumables), By Disease Indication (Type 1 Diabetes and Type 2 Diabetes), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy Retail Pharmacy, and Online Stores), and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027.” The report further states that the insulin pump market size was USD 4.15 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 8.50 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.4% during the forecast period.
Click here to get the short-term and long-term impact of COVID-19 on this market.
This Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What are the insulin pumps and consumables market trends, opportunities, and challenges?
- Which segment is likely to lead the market in terms of share in the coming years?
- Which region would dominate the market by procuring the maximum revenue?
- Which significant strategies are being adopted by key companies to gain a competitive edge?
Government Initiatives to Reduce Cost Burdenwill Favor Growth in North America
Based on geography, the market is classified into the Middle East and Africa, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Out of these, in 2019, North America generated USD 2.11 billion in terms of insulin pumps and consumables market revenue. Rising number of innovative product launches and high demand for drug delivery devices are the major factors that would drive the market growth in this region.
- January 2020: Tandem Diabetes Care announced the launch of its new insulin pump named t: slim X2. It is equipped with Control-IQ technology to aid in surging time in range.
- June 2019: Medtronic and Tide pool partnered up to co-develop an interoperable automated insulin pump system.
Fortune Business Insights™ lists out all the renowned organizations present in the insulin pumps market. They are as follows:
- Insulet Corporation
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Tandem Diabetes Care, Inc.
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.