Industrial Rubber Products Market Research Report- Forecast to 2027
May 20, 2020
Global Industrial Rubber Products Market: Key Highlights
Key Drivers of Global Industrial Rubber Products Market
- The global industrial rubber products market was valued at ~US$ 106 Bn in 2018, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~6% from 2019 to 2027. The demand for synthetic rubber has increased in industrial, automotive, and performance-demanding applications due to their unique properties.
- In terms of volume, the automotive industry is a major consumer of industrial rubber products, which are used in various dynamic and static seals, belts, and hoses. Thus, rise in the demand for rubber products in various industries is driving the global industrial rubber products market.
Request a PDF Brochure @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1565Government Regulations and Health Hazards Associated with Industrial Rubber to Hamper Market
- According to the European Construction Industry Federation (FIEC), the global construction sector is expected to reach US$ 8 Trn by 2030. China, the U.S., and India account for more than 50% share of the global construction sector.
- Rubber is widely used in construction in the production of window seals, bearings, expansion joints, facade seals, belts, sheets, floorings, and mountings, due to its excellent physical properties such as temperature resistance, flame retardancy, low smoke & toxicity, absorption, environmental resistance, and water resistance.
- Growth of the construction & infrastructure industry is driving the global industrial rubber products market.
Top Players Account for Major Market Share
- The production of rubber products entails heterogeneous mixtures of numerous chemicals to carry out heat, pressure, and catalytic actions during various manufacturing processes. As a result, the work environment may be contaminated with dust, gases, vapors, fumes, and chemical byproducts. Workers may be exposed to these hazards through inhalation and skin absorption during rubber processing and product manufacturing.
- Competition from suppliers in low-cost countries is expected to adversely affect the prices of a majority of industrial rubber products, thereby limiting value gains. Thus, overdependence on suppliers, uncertain raw material prices, import duties, health hazards, and stringent government regulations are anticipated to hamper the global industrial rubber products market.
- Prominent players operating in the global industrial rubber products market are Bridgestone Corporation, Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Continental AG, and Sumitomo Riko Company Limited. Key industrial rubber product manufacturers accounted for approximately 40% to 50% share of total global market in 2018.
- On April 1, 2019, Parker Hannifin Corporation extended its hose range with the introduction of R50TC/R56TC ParLock multi-spiral hoses, which are available with four or six spirals. ParLock R50TC/R56TC offers a tight bend radius, not greater than R15 hose specification. Additionally, it has been tested for one million cycles at 120% working pressure. The range has also been approved with 8,000 psi flanges in straight, 45° and 90° configurations.
- In March 2017, Yokohoma Rubber Co., Ltd. acquired Aichi Tire Industry, which manufactures and markets tires for use in forklifts and other industrial machinery.
Request a COVID-19 Impact Analysis @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1565Explore Transparency Market Research’s award-winning coverage of the global Chemicals and Materials Industry.
Get Maximum Result To Your Post - Share To All