Look Like This Post !
Sign in to make your opinion count.
India Fertilizer Market was valued at US$ 4.523 Bn in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 12.12 Bn by 2026 at a CAGR of 13.11% during the forecast period.
The report includes an analysis of the impact of COVID-19 lockdown on the revenue of market leaders, followers, and disruptors. Since the lockdown was implemented differently in various regions and countries; the impact of the same is also seen differently by regions and segments. The report has covered the current short-term and long-term impact on the market, and it would help the decision-makers to prepare the outline and strategies for companies by region.India Fertilizer Market
The Make in India initiative is encouraging the production of fertilizers within the country. Huge government subsidies, growing investments in the fertilizers' industry, increasing demand for food grain production, increasing demand for organic fertilizers drive India’s fertilizer market.
Unavailability of raw materials and volatile prices, environmental and health concerns towards the use of chemical fertilizers, and growing use of drip irrigation system hamper the market growth. Small and fragmented land-holdings, strong agricultural prices and farmer margins prerequisite for increased agricultural productivity are key challenges of the Indian fertilizer market.
for more info:https://www.maximizemarketresearch.com/market-report/india-fertilizer-market/24166/
The Scope of the India Fertilizer Market
India Fertilizer Market, by Product:
o Calcium Ammonium Nitrate (CAN)
o Ammonium Nitrate
o Ammonium Sulfate
o Other Nitrogenous Fertilizers
o Mono-Ammonium Phosphate (MAP)
o Di-Ammonium Phosphate (DAP)
o Triple Superphosphate (TSP)
o Other Phosphatic Fertilizers
India Fertilizer Market, by Application:
• Grains & Cereals
• Oil Seeds
• Fruits & Vegetables
Key Players Analyzed in the Report:
• National Fertilizers Limited
• Fertilizers & Chemicals Travancore Limited
• Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Limited
• Madras Fertilizers Limited
• Steel Authority Of India Limited
• Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
• Paradeep Phosphates Limited
• Pyrites, Phosphates & Chemicals Limited
• Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited
• Chambal Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
• Ajay Farm-Chem Private Limited
• Balaji Fertilizers Private Limited
• Deepak Fertilizer and Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
• Bharat Fertilizer Industries Limited
• Coromandal Fertilizers Limited
• Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizer Co. Limited
• Meerut Agro Chemicals Private Limited
• Duncans Industries Limited
• Karnataka Agro Chemicals
• Godavari Fertilizers & Chemical Limited
For More Information Visit @:
This Report Is Submitted By : Maximize Market Research Company
Customization of the report:
Maximize Market Research provides free personalized of reports as per your demand. This
report can be personalized to meet your requirements. Get in touch with us and our sales team
will guarantee provide you to get a report that suits your necessities.
About Maximize Market Research:
Maximize Market Research provides B2B and B2C research on 20,000 high growth emerging
opportunities & technologies as well as threats to the companies across the Healthcare,
Pharmaceuticals, Electronics & Communications, Internet of Things, Food and Beverages,
Aerospace and Defense and other manufacturing sectors.
User online : 97
You must be logged in to post a comment.Login Here