With increasing cases of drug failure, due to problems associated with pharmacokinetic profiles of candidate therapies, absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion (ADME) properties and inherent toxicity, industry players are actively looking for more advanced solutions.
Roots Analysis has announced the addition of “In Vitro ADME Testing Services Market, 2019-2030” report to its list of offerings.
To order this 280+ page report, which features 135+ figures and 120+ tables, please visit this link
Key Market Insights
Nearly 100 players currently claim to provide in vitro ADME testing services
Nearly 60% of these companies are small and mid-sized firms. Further, close to 35% of the CROs engaged in this domain, claim to provide services to both pharmaceutical companies and academic institutes.
Nearly 80% of in vitro ADME testing service providers are based in the developed geographies
Within North America, the US has the maximum number of players, whereas, in Europe, most of the service providers are distributed across France, Germany, the UK, and Spain. On the other hand, there are companies that are using this approach for drug discovery operations, in emerging regions, such as Australia, India and China, as well.
To request a sample copy / brochure of this report, please visit this link
Key Questions Answered
- Who are the leading CROs offering in vitro ADME testing services?
- What are the key services being offered by in vitro ADME testing service providers?
- What is the trend of mergers and acquisitions in this domain?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments?
- What are the anticipated future trends related to in vitro ADME testing services market?
The report also features inputs from a number of eminent industry stakeholders. In fact, one of the experts interviewed concurred on the opinion that the drug developers today, prefer to opt for contract service providers that offer a range of capabilities, such as design, synthesis, initial scale-up, in vitro ADME testing, safety pharmacology, under one roof; this guarantees a certain degree of ease of operation, and enables sponsors to shortlist and rely on a capable partner for their outsourcing requirements.” The report features detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following individuals:
- Dan Close (Chief Scientific Officer, 490 Bio Tech)
- Sridhar Iyer (Director and Global Head, Business Development, JRF Global) and Sarang Gorte (Assistant Manager, Business Development, JRF Global)
For additional details, please visit
https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/in-vitro-adme-testing-services-market-2019-2030/239.html or email email@example.com
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- In Silico / Computer-Aided Drug Discovery Services Market: Focus on Large Molecules, 2020-2030
- AR / VR based Healthcare Digital Marketing Service Providers Market, 2020-2030
- Bioavailability Enhancement Technologies and Services Market, 2020-2030
+1 (415) 800 3415