An Easy Guide On How You Can Reset Password For Your iCloud Account
If you are an Apple user then you must know that your iCloud account is linked with your Apple ID. So, it is obvious that if you have lost the password for your Apple ID then you’ll not be able to access your iCloud or any other Apple service. But that does not mean that you cannot bring its password back. In other words, recover its password. Well, here’s how can you do it.
Recover iCloud Password: iPhone Or iPad
- In your iPad or iPhone, head over to the settings section
- Select iCloud and then enter your Apple ID email address
- Select the link that says “Forgot Apple ID or Password?”
- Re-enter your Apple ID and then click on the Next button
- Next, you’ll need to answer your security questions and then you can easily set up your new password for your Apple ID
Recover iCloud Password: Email Address
- Go to the Apple ID recovery page
- Select the “Forgot Apple ID or Password?” link
- Enter your Apple ID once again and click Next
- Select the email address recovery link
- Now, you will receive an account verification key on your selected recovery email address
- Enter the received verification key in the provide space and then reset your password
Consequently, you’ll get back your iCloud account via resetting its password with the aforementioned iCloud account recovery steps.