If you are not able to print any document from your HP printer because of the paper jam. Then you need to remove the jammed paper from the input tray of the printer. To do so, follow the steps recommended below:
- Firstly turn ON your printer.
- Now remove the power cable from the backside of the printer. At the same time ensure that the printer is still ON.
- Find out the input tray from the rear side of the printer.
- Now smoothly take out the jammed paper from the input tray to fix the paper jam problem.
- Scrutinize the input tray to remove any undesired object from it.
- Retrieve the printer usual state.
- Now you need to connect the power cord of the printer to its rear side. Then start the printer.
- Finally, test it by printing any document to ensure that the HP printer paper jam problem is resolved.
Hopefully, your HP printer paper jam error will be resolved now. If you want to avail of more solutions then you can visit our blog. Our blog will help you to resolve HP printer keeps jamming problem.