Amazon Alexa is the most amazing device that holds the attention of many people worldwide. Alexa can do many things for you every day such as play your favorite music, set alarms, and reminders, turn off-on lights and fans, control your all the smart home devices and much more. If you want to download Alexa App for Windows 10, then contact the expert technicians. All the team members are known to all the common issues that you may face while using the Alexa.
You can download the Alexa App for Windows, Android, Macs and iOS operating systems. Download the latest and compatible version of the Alexa App. You must have an Amazon Account. Make sure that you have a stable and perfect internet connection.
Steps to use the Alexa App for Windows
• The first step is to download the Alexa App for Windows from the official website of the Amazon.
• If you are not already logged in and then click on the login button.
• Then Plugin and after that turn on the Echo device.
• Now you need to wait for some time, till the Echo’s ring light changes to orange color. Your Echo should appear in the Alexa web app because it gets automatically attached to the Amazon account as you ordered.
• Then you can Hold down the action button on your Echo device for some time.
• In the web app, click on ‘settings’. And then choose the option ‘set up a new device’.
• Select the type of Echo device that you have.
• Choose the Wi-Fi network in the web app. And then click on the connect in order proceed.
• After some time, your Echo device will set up and now you can start using the Alexa.
For assistance related to the Alexa App for Echo, you may directly contact the professionals. We have experts who are offering 24/7 hour assistance to all the customers. Our professionals are known to all the solutions that people usually encounter while using Alexa. All the representatives of our team are well-experienced and trained to deal with the issues related to Alexa. If you want to get instant Alexa Tech Support services from us. We are always here to serve you.