Antivirus is installed in almost all the devices in order to protect it from virus and other data theft software.
Want to update antivirus in windows 7? Here are the steps
Antivirus is installed in almost all the devices in order to protect it from virus and other data theft software. For the proper working of antivirus, it should be updated on regular basis in Windows 7 so that data can be safeguarded.
In case, the notification for pending update is there on the screen but user has no idea about how to update, then below mentioned steps will help:
Through user interface
- The user is required to open the antivirus.
- Then, Settings option is clicked.
- Further, Update is selected and user needs to click on update.
- The user needs to right-click on the antivirus icon.
- Then, update option is selected.
- And, finally Program is clicked.
- Automatic program update
- The user is required to right-click the antivirus icon.
- In the main menu, Settings is selected.
- Then Update is clicked in the left pane.
After that, the user needs to choose the method of update among:
Automatic update or visit Antivirus technical support
Ask when update is downloaded
Ask when an update is available
Any of the above mentioned ways can be chosen for the antivirus update.
For any help, Antivirus technical support can be contacted at any time. The contact details for Antivirus support is available on the official webpage.