Now and then you may come across multiple technical issues on your Windows 10 computer and most of them usually revolve around the network. If you are having trouble connecting your Windows 10 computer to the Wi-Fi or internet for printing the documents, this post can help you. Here, we are going to share the simple guidelines that can help you to fix connections to a wireless printer in windows 10. Internet connectivity issues can be very annoying, but if you follow the troubleshooting guidelines carefully, you can easily fix problems and continue to print documents over the wireless network anytime you want. The post below is highlighting the simple guidelines that can help you in troubleshooting the connectivity issues on your Windows 10 computer. So read on and follow simple steps to fix the problem.
Troubleshooting Steps to fix connections to a wireless printer in windows 10:
Uninstall network adaptor
- For this, press the ‘Windows +X’ key using the keyboard and click on the ‘Device Manager’.
- Now, you need to tap on the ‘Network Adapters’ and find the Network Adapter. Right-click on the Adapter and choose the Uninstall.
- If you see a prompt appearing on your screen, you need to check the ‘Checkbox’ present next to the ‘Delete Driver and Software’ for the device and click on the Ok button.
- Restart your computer and the drivers will be automatically installed on the system
Update Network Adaptor ( Automatic Method)
- Click on the ‘Windows + X’ key and choose the ‘Device Manager’ option.
- Now, you need to locate the Network Adapter and after that choose the ‘Update Driver Software’ option. Now, you need to tap on ‘Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software’ and proceed with the on-screen guidelines to complete the task.
Update Network Adaptor ( Manual Method)
- If you have a driver .exe file, then you need to double click on it for the installation of drivers on your computer.
- As an alternate, if you have the individual files downloaded, you need to follow the automatic update process, but you need to tap on ‘Browse My Computer for driver software’. Choose the file downloaded and tap on the Ok button.
Change the network mode
- Go to the ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
- Choose ‘Change Adapter Settings’ and find the ‘WiFi Network Adapter’. After that, right-click on it and choose the properties option.
- In the properties window, you have to click on the Configure button.
- After this, go to the ‘Advanced’ tab, scroll down and find the ‘WiFi’ mode. Click on the option.
- At last, change the ‘WiFi Mode’ to the same mode as the router and click on the Ok button.
Unblock the Web Access Through Firewall
- Click on the Start button and search for the ‘Command Prompt’.
- Right-click on it and choose the ‘Run as Administrator’ option.
- Now, you need to type ‘netsh advfirewall setallprofiles state off’ and click on the ‘Enter’ button