Alexa dot is the best value smart speaker that a person can buy for having a smart life experience. Despite the size, Alexa Dot Setup lets you enjoy listening to your favorite songs while you are in the kitchen, living room, or bedroom. Using the Alexa Dot device, you can perform the different tasks just with the voice input. Below, we are going to share the step by step instructions that can help you in Alexa dot setup for your device. So, read on and follow the simple steps to complete the process.
Alexa Dot Setup: Guidelines To Follow
- First, you need to download the Alexa app on your device.
- Now, choose the ‘Devices’ option.
- Click on the Plus sign on the top-right side of your screen, or you can click on the Hamburger menu on the upper-left side.
- Click on the ‘Add Device’ option.
- Click on the ‘Amazon’ icon followed by your Alexa Dot icon appearing on the upcoming screen. Click on the Alexa Echo Dot image.
- Plugin your Echo Dot device to the power outlet using the included power adapter. Once you see the Blue right light turns to Orange, you are all set to set up your device.
- Now, wait until the device appears on your device’s screen and then choose it. After this, you will be prompted to open the wireless settings. Once you have done that, you will be prompted to open the Wireless Settings. Choose the network you would like to connect like ‘Amazon XXX’ and get back to the Alexa application.
- Select the Wireless network to which you would like to connect. If necessary, enter the password.
- If you want you can also connect the external speaker to your Alexa dot device.
- Choose the room where your Alexa Dot device is present. Or, you can create the new room as per your preference.