Well, the WP-config file is the most important file present in the WordPress Database that contains settings and configuration of WordPress. WordPress Error log is necessary to detect different errors on the website.
- Connect WordPress site by using FTP client
- Navigate theme which needs editing
- See the error code to find the line which needs to edit (if you are not able to find the file)
- Delete last written code and make changes in PHP code according to an error indication
- Save the file and upload it to the server
- Refresh and open your website again