If you want to migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook, you must convert NSF files to PST, because these two database files (NSF and PST) can only be accessed on their respective email clients. Due to its flexibility, functionality, and compatibility with the MS Office suite, organizations may find the Outlook application more useful. There are several ways to import NSF files into Outlook versions, such as Outlook 2019/2016/2013. You can use a free manual solution to migrate NSF to PST, or you can use a professional third-party solution.
If you want to undoubtedly worry about moving or importing Lotus Notes NSF files into Outlook or worrying about losing data, please use the Yota NSF to PST Converter.
Advantages of automatic solutions over manual solutions Direct method, minimal steps
Move multiple NSF files at the same time
Flexible, move only the necessary data to the target location (using advanced filters)
No risk of human error
No Notes application is required (only NSF files are required)
Preview the facility before saving the data to the target
Supports local NSF files, Domino server and SmartCloud Notes
Complete data migration, no loopholes
Download the trial version of this tool now for free from the website and experience the easy migration from Lotus Notes to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013.
Use the this tool to migrate Lotus Notes to Outlook for Outlook
- Start the core Lotus Notes for Outlook application. Then click on Add local NSF file.
- The browse window opens. Select the number of NSF files you want to migrate, then add the files you want to migrate.
- To preview the contents of the NSF file, select the added NSF file and click “Preview”.
- The NSF file mailbox and its hierarchical structure are listed with all mailbox folders. Click on a folder entry to view the items in it. After you have seen what you need, click on the previous option.
- Click Migrate to start the migration process.
- Now select Outlook PST as the storage option and click “OK”.
- Add the destination of the PST file to the system and click “OK”.
- You can apply filters such as split PST, date range, category, folder filter, etc. Click OK.
- Choose the storage mode and the message read / unread option. Click OK.
- The migration process starts and is completed in minutes. Now you can find the PST in a defined location that can be used in the Outlook application.
Hence, you can easily migrate NSF files to Outlook. This advanced tool shows compatibility with all versions of the Outlook and Windows operating system.
This blog can help you understand how to import Lotus Notes into Outlook. It contains all the pros, cons and processes of manual and automatic solutions. It can help you make the final decision.