There are many users who encounter TurboTax Error Code 1921 while filing their tax return. This error causes difficulty for many users, especially when it appears randomly. If you are unable to deal with this error, you can reach TurboTax Customer Help.
Steps to Fix TurboTax Error 1921
- Stop the Intuit Update Service
- If you are using the older Windows versions, you can access the services running on your PC by clicking the Start button and going to the Run dialog box.
- Then, enter msc in the dialog box and open the list of services.
- Next, find the Intuit service.
- Next, click on the service and select properties.
- After that, navigate to the Startup type and set it to Automatic and ensure it is not running.
- Now, make sure that the intuit Update service is stopped before updating your TurboTax.
- Check for Windows Updates: The other way to resolve this issue is by checking for Windows update if any.
If you are still having difficulties in troubleshooting TurboTax error code 1921, you can contact experts by dialing TurboTax Support Number for assistance.
For more information about Turbo tax error visit web page available at https://mycustomerservice.org/turbotax-support-number/