Talking about the QuickBooks error code 15103 is basically an update error. This error usually shows up on the screen while downloading the payroll updates or during the update of the QuickBooks desktop. When the installer is corrupted and the user is trying to download the update then the user might get stuck with QuickBooks error 15103. This is a critical error that might lead to damage to the QuickBooks software to a great extent or the company data gets corrupted.
If you are facing such an error, then feel free to scroll through the blog post. However, in case of any query, feel free to call us at our toll-free customer support number i.e. 1-844-405-0906. Our experts will ensure to provide the best possible support services.
Triggers to the QuickBooks error 15103
The main triggers to the QuickBooks error code 15103 can be:
- In case it is present in the Webroot antivirus software
- Or if the user doesn’t have the sufficient admin rights needed to install the latest updates of QuickBooks
- Also, if the QuickBooks is not able to update due to the downloaded files being corrupted
Quick steps to fix the QuickBooks error 15103
The user can check the present of skysweeper.exe in the system. This can be done with the help of the steps below:
- The user needs to press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open the task manager
- And then, click the processes tab and try to locate the Skysweeper.exe
- After that, open add/rename programs in the window to delete it
- Followed by, moving to the C:\Program files\common files\intuit\QuickBooks\components, in case the user is unable to spot the sky sweeper
- The last step in the process is to delete sky sweeper to fix the QuickBooks error 15103
Towards the end of this post, we believe that the information shared in above might be of some help in fixing the QuickBooks error code 15103.
However, if you need immediate technical assistance, then feel free to get back to us at 1-844-405-0906, and leave the rest on our QuickBooks premier technical support team. They will help you in the process to fix it immediately.