We live in an age of internet richness and most of us spend a lot of time surfing the internet. Whether it’s communication or shopping, we usually turn to the internet. So much reliance on the internet has led us to get a number of accounts on different websites for a variety of reasons. A large number of accounts means that the IDs and passwords of each account must be remembered. Otherwise we could face a big problem. We have locked some important information in the account but we cannot access the account because we have forgotten the password.
Yahoo is a big name for email service providers. It is a comprehensive web portal popular for email services, web search engines, Yahoo Answers, news, groups, weather, business, entertainment and much more. Because of the large number of users, Yahoo must ensure the security of its user accounts. That’s why Yahoo has strict security policies. But at the same time, it understands the problems with users’ passwords. So it facilitates its users with forgotten passwords. But for that, you need to know the options to recover Yahoo account.
How to Reset Yahoo Mail Password:
In order to reset the password of your yahoo account, you must have provided the followings to Yahoo and remember these accurately.
- Alternate Email Address
- Phone Number
- Secret Question
- Date of Birth
Yahoo Account Recovery Process
One or more of the above information is involved in the Yahoo Password Recovery process. If you do not know or remember any of the required information, your account will be forgotten forever. The following is how to reset or reset your Yahoo account password.
- Go to the Yahoo sign-in page, enter your Yahoo ID and click the “Next” button
- Below the sign in button you will see “Forgot Password?” The option you want to click
- Page On this page, you will be asked to provide your phone number or alternate email address that you provided or later updated during registration.
- After clicking the Continue button, it will send you a link to reset your password via email or mobile phone.
- Open the link and enter your new password and save it.
- Password You have successfully reset your password
Another Yahoo account recovery method involves your date of birth and secret question.
- You need to go to the Yahoo sign-in help page and provide your ID
- Next After hitting it, it will ask you for a captcha code
- On the next page of the page, select “Use my secret question”
- Secret Enter your secret question and click the “Next” button on the page
- Here it is, to inquire about your birthday, enter what you want and click next
- Information After providing the correct information, it will take you to the Password Reset page.
- New Enter your new password and save