Here’s How To Reset The Password Of Your PayPal Without Security Questions
Are you stuck with your PayPal account password reset? And that too without knowing the Security Questions linked to it? Well, many users face this issue as they forget their recovery information such as the security question. However, one can easily reset their forgotten PayPal account password via using the other options and protect their account. So, if you are wondering how to Reset My PayPal Password, then read this post further.
Steps To Reset The Password Of PayPal Account Without Knowing Security Questions
- Visit the PayPal user sign in page, then select the “Having trouble logging in?” option.
- Next, mention the email address i.e. registered to your PayPal account followed by clicking on the Next option.
- Now, you’ll be able to view the three password reset option such as Have us call, Receive an email, or the Answer your security questions option.
- Hence, either go for the call or the email option to receive the account recovery code, then select the Next option.
- Hereafter, you’ll need to verify your banking information, then you can create a new password for your PayPal account.
Moreover, if you are still wondering how to Reset My PayPal Password, then you can talk to the experts on PayPal and get further relevant assistance.