If you don’t have access to the recovery phone number and Google account recovery is required because you forgot the password
If you don’t have access to the recovery phone number and Google account recovery is required because you forgot the password of your Google account, you need to follow the steps given below:
Go to the link given below:
- Visit the Google recovery page g.co/recover.
- Enter the username of your Google account which you want to recover
- Click on Next
- On the password page you need to click on forgot password
- It will ask you to send a code on your recovery phone you need to press send and then confirm the code.
- If you don’t have access to your phone number you can use the recovery email to receive the verification code by clicking on I don’t have access to this phone.
- You have to click on send and you will receive an email containing the password reset link or the account recovery code.
- Once you verify yourself you will get the option to reset the password of your account.
- Then confirm the password and click on done.
Password of your Google account is now reset and the account is recovered, if you login to your Google services you have to use the new password after that.